Today, I got tagged by Kath from Eating for Living with the following fun questions. I have never been tagged before (Thanks Kath!), so this is something new for me! So…let’s on to it!
1. Which sense is your most sensitive (visual, auditory, tactile, gustatory, olfactory)?
I would say auditory since music is my choice of career path. 🙂
2. Would you rather want to live in a country with seasons or in a country where it is always warm?
As much as an amphibian that I am (no winter liking here. Hands and feet raised!), I think experiencing all 4 seasons is healthier for our internal clock and makes us appreciate our favorite season more. 🙂
3. Do you prefer active (sightseeing, visiting special places) or passive (relaxing, lying on the beach) vacations?
I’m a person who can’t sit still, so I prefer lots of walking and exploring when I’m vacationing. My travel buddy (usually my mom) always complains that I walk too much and too fast, hehe. I tend to choose cultural countries to visit too!
4. Do you think there is some kind of task you have to tackle in your life, or something you have to learn? If yes, what is it?
Wow, this is a very deep question that would require more than a paragraph to discuss. But to make this short and sweet, I think everyone has some sort of goals in life, whether you realize it or not. My ultimate lesson will always be never stop learning because everyday is a process in learning, whether it’s meeting a new vocabulary or learning new ideas from another blogger! 😛
5. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or friends?
I have to say it’s a balance between spending time with family and friends. We need breathing room, so we won’t suffocate our relationships. It’s healthy to meeting different people!
6. Are you introvert or extravert?
I’ve always been an introvert, but for my job, you do have to step out of your comfort zone.
7. What music are you currently listening to?
Sadly, due to the nature of my work (a lot of improvisation), I prefer silence now whenever I get . But silence IS music. 🙂
8. What book are you currently reading?
Books? More like scholar articles for school. 🙂
9. Do you feel like the age you have, or older / younger?
Mentally, I have aged. Well…more like matured to put it elegantly. Physically? I strive to keep up my stamina through exercises and a balanced diet.
10. Which is your favorite way to spend a free evening?
I wish I could say a good book or a nice, hot bath, but in reality, it’s probably surfing the web, lol.
Thanks Kath for tagging me again! Now that I have exposed some of my personal thoughts, I would love to read others’ posts as well. 🙂